Greenville Codes Code of Conduct
Greenville Codes is a program dedicated to providing training for adults who desire to pursue a career in the software development life cycle. Participation in the program’s activities is subject to the observance of the program’s rules and procedures. The activities outlined below are strictly prohibited. Any participant or staff member who violates this Code is subject to discipline, up to and including removal from the program.
- Abusive language towards a staff member, volunteer or another participant.
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs on any property being used to host Greenville Codes activities or reporting to the program while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Bringing dangerous or unauthorized materials such as explosives, firearms, weapons or other similar items onto any property hosting Greenville Codes activities.
- Discourtesy or rudeness to a fellow participant, staff member or mentor, either in person or through written communication.
- Verbal, physical or visual harassment of another participant, staff member or mentor.
- Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health or wellbeing of others.
- Failure to follow any policy or procedure of an organization hosting Greenville Codes program activities.
- Bullying or taking unfair advantage of any participant.
- Any other conduct that is disruptive or detrimental to the objectives of Greenville Codes.
I have read and I understand the Greenville Codes’ Code of Conduct. I agree to abide by the rules described above and understand that I may be removed as a participant if I violate any of these rules.